Really, Mom, I do more than just post to this blog.
- This week at Podcast Tools we talked about who should own the Podcast Feed URL. Also cool, more and more people are signing up for Podcast Tools Direct.
- Now that the Podium Project beta test has finally launched, we’ve got lots of people testing out the little black box that we think is going to be a very important part of Podcasting’s future.
- The Profitable Podcasting interview with Fred Greene has some of you re-considering your content development.
- For those who have asked if the audio version of the 4-Hour Workweek over at eMediaMarketplace.com will get you access to the reader only resources over at the book’s site, the answer is of course (and yes, we checked it out ourselves).
- Finally, I must point you to Episode 4 of the Zune Brothers where they show you how to put DVDs on your Zune.
See Mom, I have been busy.