I always get excited at the launching of a new year. So much stuff ahead to take in. Lots of Podcast predictions for 2007 other than mine.
Here’s a roundup of some you may have missed – so that you don’t have to:
- The Great Podcheck Review lauches the year with a show about what’s ahead.
- Typical Mac User Podcast has a predictions show as well.
- Radiolicious offers predictions from across the pond.
- Mark Blevis offers his predictions (yet won’t review my book).
- Webmetrics Guru has some ideas that I hope come true this year.
- I’ve linked to these before – but Leesa’s predictions deserve another shout-out.
- Last, but not least, I offer these from Gartner.
I’m sure I missed a few. Post ’em here and I’ll append accordingly.