We’re less than 100 days away from Podcast and New Media Expo 2007. I thought I’d offer a recommendations for your scheduler.
- Wednesday, September 26, Doubletree – Podcast Secrets Reunion. Sorry, Podcast Secrets students only.
- Thursday, September 27, Marriot – Podcast Academy 6. I’ll be presenting on “Beyond the iPod – Podcast Consumption Strategies.” Good team of smart people at this one – definitely not the monetizing Podcast is evil crowd. It’s amazing how a ticket price can change the dialog.
- Friday, September 28, Podcast Expo – 2pm Session – “The 7 Secrets of Monetization That Big Media Hopes You Don’t Figure Out.” This one is going to be very fun and very interactive. Yours free with paid entry into the Expo.
- Saturday, September 29, Podcast Expo – 8a Meetup (Before the Keynote). Our third annual Podcast Expo Monetization Meetup. We grew by 3000% between year 1 and 2, let’s beat that record. Everyone invited. Bring cards to mix with Podcasters looking to monetize.
- Sunday, September 30, In-And-Out-Burger – Double Double Animal Style for dinner. Best burger on the planet but I can’t have that pumping through my veins until everything else is completed. You invited to join me as well.
93 days, 18 hours, 22 minutes.