The Internet is abuzz with Zune 2 related rumors right now. I’ve tried to keep up with most of them over at ZuneLuv.com, but I want to give you the links and highlights here:
- The general Zune 2 rumor roundup is at this posting. In short: it all happens a 9p Pacific tonight.
- The rumors got a little interesting when we found out that Microsoft was courting a bunch of reporters today. Redmond sure is rolling out something soon.
- Then the FCC images popped up and matched what we had read and seen about before. This is where one starts to wonder if it really is all coming together.
- Rumors of a community site for Zune 2 users popped up from a reputable blogger. This is where I started to feel some real hope that Microsoft might do this right.
- At that point, the Zune product rebuild rumors and the first mention of the word “Podcasts” with Zune 2 put a real smile on my face.
This could get really good, really fast. Will we have reports of Podcasting on the much aligned player before David Letterman makes fun of Jude Law tonight?
I think we just might.
Comment below please.