Really, Paul, you don’t just update your Blog all day long?
No Mom, I’ve told you this before. For example, this week:
- We launched ImTheMedia.com, a social networking website for media makers out there. We’re thrilled with the response so far but want a bunch more people in there. I say a few words about it in Podcast Tools #73.
- Over at (the newly remodeled) ZuneLuv.com, we explained that the guy in charge of Podcasting for Zune is actually willing to place his name out in the public. We hope Apple follows suit (come to think of it, there are a lot of things Zune is doing that we hope Apple does). Yeah Mom, I’m pretty excited about the Zune 2.
- In Marketing Online Live #58, we barely talking about Podcasting at all as I got Alex to explain his quiz model for TeleseminarSecretsNow.com. That episode reminded me again of why I’ve partnered with the guy.
- At PremiumCast.com, we’re impressed with what Dave Jackson is doing with his “Planning Your Podcast” series. If you don’t know Dave, Mom, you should check it out. If you do know Dave, I’m sure you already have. And, yes, Mom, we still have a free account options at PremiumCast.com.
- Over at eMediaMarketplace.com, the “7 Ways the iPod Dramatically Changes Marketing” piece is still doing well and, Mom, that’s the only way you’ll ever see my name associated with a college like Notre Dame.
So, yes, Mom, I’ve been busy this week.
How have you and Dad been?