It's Podcast Movement 2017 – where did the time go? Forget whatever you've heard about this event. The sheer numbers of Podcasters make it worth every dime – everything else is bonus (and what a bonus it is). So sad I missed last year. Thrilled to be back.
Here's my schedule – what's yours?
If you're trying to connect with me – best way is Twitter – I'm at http://PaulColligan.com/Twitter
I'll be attending a lot more than what is on this list – but a great event like this requires flexibility – the stuff listed below I'm 95% (or better) likely to be at.
- In theory, flying in that night (late). I'm in Oregon and we have a lot of crazy eclipse traffic going on right now. Still planning on the best. Crazy layover in SEA.
- A day to catch up with friends.
- 7:00 PM – The Messenger's Screening. How could I miss a documentary on Podcasting?
- 9:00 PM – TuneIn Welcome Mixer
- 7:30 AM – My little breakfast shindig. PaulColligan.com/Breakfast for more.
- 11:00 AM – Addy Saucedo, Daniel J. Lewis, Dave Jackson, and Ray Ortega Session On RSS Feeds. Rumor is, they'll be talking about the new iOS 11 Podcasting Tags.
- 4:00 PM – Share Of Speech Keynote with Tom Webster. When Tom talks, I listen.
- 6:00 PM – Red Carpet Party
- 7:30 PM – Academy Of Podcasters Awards. Some great friends on stage.
- 9:30 PM – Patreon After Party
- 9:00 AM – Tim Street's Presentation. Followed this genius forever.
- 2:00 PM – My Session. Wouldn't blame you if you attended Rob Walch's instead.
- 6:00 PM – Speaker and Sponsor Party
- 7:00 PM – Luau
- 1:00 PM – She Podcasts Podcast-Event Unwind. Who don't need a good unwind?
- 8:00 PM – Flight Out Of LAX. Don't ask why LAX. At some point, an Uber will be involved.