So, today marks the official opening of YouTube Secret Weapon 2.0.
We’re doing some things VERY DIFFERENTLY from traditional Internet launches. I thought I’d share them here, with a few thoughts behind each, and see what you think.
- We’re opening all questions, comments and reviews open to the public through the Colligan.com area of Bearhug. Reviews, questions, suggestions, complaints, etc. – we’re gonna make them all public. Those results will be very interesting.
- We’ve got an opt in page at Facebook. I’ve been saying forever that you need to go where the people are. It’s time to practice what I preach.
- No closing date. This product will be open for a long time. This should make affiliates happy and give customers a pleasant change from the buy now or perish barrage out there.
- We will continue to run the blog for folk to read – regardless of it they’ve bought the product or not.
- We continue to offer the product on DVDs that work on a DVD player, not requiring 30 minutes of drm madness just to view the content you paid for.
I’m thrilled with this approach and think we’ll see great results but, let’s be honest, it isn’t the way “everyone else” is doing business online.
Think it will work? I’d love your thoughts below: